Monday, October 5, 2009

Excuse me, 7-Eleven...?

... Yeah, I need to go to the bathroom again.

That pretty much sums up my first day of work at the 7-Eleven convenience store. You see, they have this thing where employees get free slushies and fountain drinks, so I just kept refilling my cup with Mt. Dew whenever it got empty. Well, Mt. Dew, like most other sodas, goes right through you, so you're pretty much doomed to be peeing out your eyes for the following six hours. I think I've learned my lesson, though. No more over-doing the free soda; this I can not say will be true for Nixie, as she's learned she is also elligible to receive free slushies and soda (and coffee, but she doesn't like it). So, no matter how many days I go without a free drink, she'll more than make up for (and possibly bankrupt the store on soda charges in the process.)
Also, let it be known to Nixie (and to anyone else), that I am not going to have an update on this if I've been at your house for the past day and a half. It just doesn't happen. If I could figure out a way to write blogs with just my mind, then things would be different, but as it is... No keyboard, no update. Besides, why would you need to read what I've been doing if you've been around me all day?
In closing, I'm going to go take a nap, so here's a picture of Shredder in the bathtub that I obtained off of The Rubber Chicken:

No comments:

Post a Comment