Monday, September 7, 2009

Brickshelf Updated [finally]

I uploaded two new exos to my Brickshelf gallery this morning, first was the Blue Lightening HM, a mass-produced high-mobility exo:
The second one I haven't really come up with a good name for yet (I've been bouncing back and forth between Banshee and Wasp), but it's meant to be a highly modified obsolete lifting-oriented industrial exo, with more points of movement, and the modified fork-lifter arms have been converted to swing up and down and can be used as melee weapons. I also tried to make it look like it had a SHO (super high output) fusion reactor added to its back to increase mobility:

More pictures can, of course, be found at my Brickshelf gallery, which can be found here. I don't update it as often as I probably should, and I've got two other exos that I haven't taken pictures of yet, but I'll be getting those up eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment