Friday, September 11, 2009

Four hours of Algebra is bound to take its toll

It's not like me having four straight hours of Algebra is an unusual thing; the class is scheduled from 6:00 to 9:55. However, our professor usually gets the lessons done pretty quickly and lets us go early (because I don't care what I paid, four hours of math is friggin' long). Anyhow, we had four sections to cover tonight (all on graphing equations... yippideedoo), and by the time we got around to the final lesson, the numbers on the paper made less sense than the doorknob mounted on one of the cieling tiles. Here are my notes:

And, in case you missed it, my own little contribution to mathematics:

Note to self: You should probably eat something at some point in the day before a four hour math class, and sleep might be useful, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment