Saturday, September 5, 2009

Never Blogged Before

As it clearly states, I've never written a blog before, and I don't suspect anyone will follow it, but the concept has been around forever, and this seems much more productive than creating a MySpace or a Twitter account, so here we go.
As this is my first posting, there's not going to be a whole lot interesting until I get the basic hang of things, and actually have things I feel like posting. Instead, this is more or less an introductory thing in order to say that I've actually begun this thing. Anything else about me that is needed to be known can be found in my profile (it should also shed some light on what I intend to post here... maybe).
So, until my muse strikes me with something awe-inspiring, or I have something I'm proud enough of to post, this will be my farewell... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment