Wednesday, June 8, 2011

DPoSED Experiment: Day Eleven

Hurray for going to Logic after three days of not going; I'm so far behind on my homework it's not even funny.  I'm going to see if I can't get some extra study time in for about an hour or so before I go to class; something to at least get me somewhere managable.  I suppose it didn't occur to me that every class missed is two lessons, and that adds up fast when there are close to a hundred questions for each lesson assignment.  Oh well, I need to practice getting up earlier anyway, right?
Today was hotter than yesterday, and it was kinda muggy on top of that.  They've started work repairing the brickwork on our house today, and I have to say, not a great day to be doing manual labor outside.  I was overheating just watching them.
That said, I wasn't really looking forward to working today.  Apparently, a few other people weren't either; we were short two people, and I ended up having to run the metalizer on top of trying to keep everyone stocked with their stuff and give breaks.  It was a little stressful, since giving everyone a break takes a while, and people get impatient.  It didn't help that things weren't really breaking down, either, meaning that it took me two hours to finish up the lunches, and it seemed like as soon as I finished one break, it was time to go on to the next one.  Kinda how I remember it being across the street, actually.  On the plus side, Mac showed me how to scan items out of the warehouse inventory so I can put them on the floor without having to wait for him to scan them for me.
Today I wore my last pair of Skechers in this particular style, and so brings to a close what some might consider a low point in this experiment.  I think these are actually the first pair of these that I bought, and I ended up removing the heel bubbles so I could make a mold of them so I could make several others in different styles that could be interchanged.  I've yet to put the originals back in (if I can even still find them >.<), or finish any of the custom ones I was going to make.  Hurray for not finishing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment