Sunday, June 5, 2011

DPoSED Experiment: Day Four

Today was Friday.  Right now I kind of hate myself for saying that.  Today was also my last official day as an operator at Hicks Plastics Company, Inc.  As of next week, I finally get my promotion to floor person.  I'll have to remember to tell Sara... only took a little over a year and two transfers to get it back.
I slept a lot today, probably due to the strain of starting my class back up and due to the fact that I actually didn't have class today.  I'm curious how this class is going to go for me, seeing as how I've been out of school for what seems like ages.  Adjusting is gonna take some work.
In keeping with the laid-back theme of Friday, I chose to wear my Heelys today.  For those "not in the know", Heelys are roller-shoes that have a single wheel in the heel of them that, in theory, allows the wearer to sort of scoot around without having to walk.  This is somewhat the case, as I've managed to learn the method, though I have fallen a time or two.  At work, however, such frivolous activity seems a bit hazardous (much to Ash's dismay).  Nevermind Mario rolling around on rollerblades.
Nick tells me I'm to begin my floor position on Monday; Monday is a holiday.  Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment